You would think by April it would be dry, warm and sunny. Well it is dry and sunny, but it certainly isn’t warm. Lets hope within the next 30 days things take a turn for the better and we can put away our winter jackets.
I say 30 days because that is the time frame until the door of 15500 Windmill Pointe, our 21st Designers’ Show House, opens to the public. It has come around so fast, and we are still working hard on completing many projects and finalizing our list of events.
We have some great things going on, and over the next couple of weeks we will be sharing with you some exciting news, including:
- Info about our first ever tiny house
- The fabulous prizes we have for this years raffle
- An update about some very exciting events, including a ‘Packard Prohibition Party’ on May 13th
- News about our Market Place and café
- A superb image of the house, created by a renowned artist
In the mean time, don’t forget about our Preview Party on May 6th, tickets are available for purchase by clicking here.
Stay tuned, 30 days goes by rather quickly and May 7th will soon be here – not long now!!
Written by Katie Doelle
© 2016 Junior League of Detroit