Announcing the Designers’ Show House Tour App!
This year the JLD is providing a free app for you to download to your mobile device.
Listen to full details about each and every room as you tour the house – headphones will be provided.
Download the app, or scan the QR Code with a QR reader to open the audio guided tour on your mobile device: https://izi.travel/en/app
The app is now live and can be downloaded at any time by following these instructions:
1. Go to the app store on your device.
2. Search for the izi.TRAVEL app
3. Download the izi.TRAVEL app (you may need your password to do this)
4. The JLD Designer’s Show House will be the first tour on the page, click on this tour.
5. Choose to download the entire tour to your device (there is not a consistent wifi signal throughout the house so you will want to have the tour stored on your device in order to access the audio tour anywhere on the property)
6. Plug in your provided earbuds and enjoy your tour!
Purchase your tickets in advance, at a discounted rate, online in our eStore.
Tickets purchased in advance are valid for entrance to the Designers’ Show House from May 7th-22nd. See the ticket description in the eStore for restrictions and details.
Advance price: $20 per person (before May 6th)
Price during the event: $25 per person May 7 – 22
Tickets will also be available at retailers’ – locations coming soon.
Explore the Designers’ Show House and Gardens with your friends, family and colleagues with a Group Tour.
Guided tours are available for groups of 10 or more at the rate of $20 per person.
Tours will be scheduled during all regular public hours and before opening, but no earlier than 9 am, Monday through Saturday and 11:00 am Sunday. Evening tours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays will be scheduled no earlier than 6:00 pm.
It is a fabulous way to view the house with you own private group. We also offer the following options:
- Convenient parking available on both sides of Windmill Pointe Drive and on the side streets.
- Charter buses may drop off and pick up in front of the home; bus parking will be available at Windmill Pointe Park.
- For planning purposes, allow up to 2 hours to tour the home and grounds.
- The Café will be open during tours, with seating in the Tavern or in the tent on the grounds. Other dining options are available upon request.
- The MarketPlace will be open for shopping after your tour.
If you are interested in setting up a Group Tour, please contact the Group Tours Chairman to request a date and time at email@example.com or call 313-550-4915 for full details.
You may also download the registration form by clicking here.
We hope you will make plans to tour the 2016 Show House, and we look forward to your visit!